Customers can call our call center (444-4444) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have their number removed from the message blast list.
Additionally please note:
- CCT has an obligation under s.18 of the Telecommunications Act not to disclose any confidential, personal and proprietary information of a user to any third party;
Request for removal from Marketing text list will be actioned within 3 days
- Customer shall not receive mobile marketing messages upon opting out for an indefinite period of time.
Notice to the user that opting-out is not available in relation to:
- messages containing information as to the user’s account with CCT e.g. credit balances;
- public announcements on national emergencies and disaster management measures;
- messages relating to national security;
- public service announcements (e.g. related Electricity & Water service)
- If you have decided to opt out of receiving Marketing messages and you are still receiving them please contact CCT customer service.
Customers have a right to complain to the Commission where CCT has not satisfactorily dealt with your compliant within twenty (20) business days. You may submit your complaint to the Commission through email email@example.com or through an online complaint form which can be found on their website www.trc.vg .